Aleanor Dressing Table, Stool and Tri-Fold Vanity Mirror
The Aleanor glass mirrored dressing table set will brighten up any bedroom. Including Aleanor glass dressing table, matching cushioned stool and tri-fold mirror, this is the whole package for your vanity needs.
- Dressing Table with glass white stripe detailing and elegant crystal knob handles.
- Dressing Table Dimensions: H 82.5cm x W 105cm x D 39.5cm.
- Drawer Depth 30cm.
- Metal Drawer Runners.
- Faux leather, cushioned seat and white stripe detail.
- Stool dimensions: H 52.5cm x W 51.5cm x D 38cm.
- Dimensions Large Mirror = 58 x 40cm. Small mirrors = 40 x 19cm.
- Quick and easy assembly - just attach legs and handles.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Free Shipping in Ireland
• No custom charges or additional taxes will be added at checkout or on delivery.
• Other parts of Europe - including France, Germany, Spain, Italy - €50 delivery fee
• Rest of Europe - We deliver here regularly. Please call us on: 0186-569-2194 to arrange your purchase. Shipping costs apply.
•REST OF THE WORLD - Sorry we do not currently ship to countries outside of Europe.
Orders will be dispatched within 1-3 days - Monday to Friday. The item will arrive within 3-5 business working days after purchase.
If the item shows a delivery on or before date, this indicates that it is on pre-sale and is currently on its way to our warehouse. The item will be delivered to your door on or before the date specified.
For example, if the item says delivery on or before 4 November, delivery will occur on or before the 4th November. If the delivery on or before date changes after you have purchased and we haven’t contacted you, your delivery date range remains the same as originally stated at the time of your order.
Any questions please contact us.
Hi, I haven't received my full order yet. The stool was missing. Your company are looking into it with DPD. I'll write a proper review once I know the outcome
Product came over a month after ordering it, i was able to place an order with the item out of stock with no prior warning. I had to make contact initially after being concerned that nothing had arrived after over a week had gone by with no delivery confirmation, to then be told the item was out of stock and would be sent out when it comes back in stock a month later. I then received and email after just over a month to be told it was available and would be sent out straight away, a few days went past without having any delivery confirmation again. I had to then send another email requesting information to be told due to the company being busy it had not been sent out, but they would do so straight away on monday (over a week after being told it would be sent out that day). When the product came i was overall happy with it, bar a couple of small chips on the mirror which i didn't feel worthy of complaining about. Generally some organisation is need for customers to be informed of what was happening with products paid for, and offer compensation when things have not gone smoothly for customers.
Came completely smashed only good thing was I was given a full refund but stuck with a broken table