Are you our new Merchandiser?
AGTC Ltd is looking for a Merchandiser for their rapidly growing online furniture brand, Laura James. The successful candidate should have excellent experience in a retail merchandising role demonstrating skills in maximising commercial opportunities while managing risk. They should be able to demonstrate the ability to drive strategy and support range development and delivery while maximising sales and margin and controlling inventory and availability.
- Works with Buyer to set relevant business product strategy.
- Works with Buyer on seasonal budgeting, promotional planning and clearance.
- Supports capital planning.
- Works with buyer to develop a create, plan and delivery a commercial assortment that maximises sales and margin and aligns with the business strategy.
- Responsible, with the Buyer, for delivering strategic KPIs as well as sales and margin targets.
- Develops and successfully utilises appropriate planning tools to forecast sales, stock, profit and SKUs for each season.
- Ensures timely products launches and smooth flow of continuity lines, ensures availability for promotional periods and other trading opportunities is appropriate.
- Co-ordinates flow plan and warehouse communications.
- Works with relevant stakeholders to control inventory levels and open to buy while delivering availability targets and controlling inventory holding and supply chain costs.
- Analyses, with Buyer, all performance against plan and manages all levers to deliver GM targets.
- Demonstrates strategic problem solving and the ability to adapt and take decisive action to manage performance in season.
- Must have excellent commercial awareness of the marketplace, competitors and consumer behaviour.
- Implements and manages merchandising processes, including assortment planning and supply chain constantly reviewing and looking for improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities, managing obstacles and gaining buy in from stakeholders across the business.
- Demonstrates the ability to make decisions quickly, embrace change and flexibility in problem solving.
Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in a retail merchandising role.
Interested? Please apply with CV and cover letter to email@example.com