Marston 8 Seater Rattan Dining Set with Grey LED Premium Parasol - Brown - Rattan Garden Furniture
This brilliant set offers space for 8 to enjoy al fresco dining and is the epitome of comfort and style with the high back chairs and sleek design. This is the perfect outdoor dining set with parasol for gathering your family and friends around this summer.
8 x armchairs with cushions in cream
1 x long tempered glass-topped table with a parasol hole
1 x 2x3m premium parasol in grey with LED lights
1 x parasol base
- Set Includes: 8 x armchairs with cream cushions, 1 x 190cm long table with a hole for a parasol, 1 x grey parasol, 1 x polyconcrete parasol base
- Table Size: 190cm Length, 90cm Depth, 75cm High
- Chair Size: 59cm Width, 61cm Depth, 85cm Height
- Tempered glass top table with a parasol hole
- Seat cushions: 5cm thick foam with 200g polyester covers
- Cushion covers are removable and should be hand washed only
- Mixed brown colour weave (refer to close up photo)
- Self-assembly required
Premium Parasol Details:
- Premium grey 2x3m parasol and 25kg resin parasol base included
- 180g fabric in grey
- Parasol features 22 LED lights built into the canopy frame to illuminate the table into the evening
- Parasol features an easy open crank mechanism
- Parasol can be tilted to adjust to the angle of the sun
The rattan weave is PE synthetic rattan, also famed for its weatherproof qualities and is protected from the sun's UV rays, meaning it will not fade, as well as frost and snow so it will not crack or go brittle. This allows you to leave your rattan outside all year round, even throughout the coldest and dampest months, without damage to your set.
This set comes with padded seat cushions included. Whilst the cushion covers are wipe clean, the cushions are not weatherproof and we do recommend storing them inside when not in use. The dining table is topped with 5mm tempered safety glass which offers extra protection and is also easy to clean, ideal for entertaining.
We strongly recommend that you store your parasol when not in use, especially during winter months. We do not recommend leaving your parasol out in poor weather or unattended in furniture when a gust of wind could cause damage. You should ensure your parasol is clean and dry to prevent any mould or mildew forming when folded and stored.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Free Shipping in Ireland
No custom charges or additional taxes will be added at checkout or on delivery.
Orders will be dispatched within 1-3 days - Monday to Friday. The item will arrive within 3-5 business working days after purchase.
If the item shows a delivery on or before date, this indicates that it is on pre-sale and is currently on its way to our warehouse. The item will be delivered to your door on or before the date specified.
For example, if the item says delivery on or before 4 November, delivery will occur on or before the 4th November. If the delivery on or before date changes after you have purchased and we haven’t contacted you, your delivery date range remains the same as originally stated at the time of your order.
Any questions please contact us.