Evelyn coffee table - antique brass
The Evelyn coffee table features an antique brass effect frame and tiered glass shelves that appear to float above an elegant black glass base. Stylishly functional, the Evelyn art deco coffee table lends itself to displaying a whole range of living room essentials.
- Luxe coffee table that adds serious sophistication
- Tiered glass shelves showcase your living room essentials
- Geometric style shelf allows for storage of taller items
- The perfect art deco centrepiece for any room
- Dimensions: height 40cm, length: 120cm, width: 50cm
- Floor to underside of table height: 6.5cm
- Total weight: 24kg
- Max weight capacity: 60kg
- Antique brass effect frame
- Clear tempered glass top and shelf
- Sold black tempered glass bottom shelf
Let the Evelyn transport you back to the age of prohibition, this art deco inspired brass coffee table features tiered glass shelves and a brass effect frame that adds sleek sophistication to your living space.
Our Evelyn glass top coffee table is not only dripping in luxe style but also extremely useful, large enough to display a whole host of coffee table books, magazines, and candles, as well as the more essential tv controls, coasters, and coffee cups.
The second tempered glass shelf doesn't extend the whole width of the table, giving a geometric edge to Evelyn that allows for storage of taller items on the base shelf.
As a large coffee table, you'll find the Evelyn suits all your needs, and if you're looking for a complete art deco look, add our Evelyn side table to your space - the two match beautifully.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Free Shipping to Ireland
• Other parts of Europe - including France, Germany, Spain, Italy - €50 delivery fee
• Rest of Europe - We deliver here regularly.
Please call us on: 0186-569-2194 to arrange your purchase.
Shipping costs apply.
• REST OF THE WORLD - Sorry we do not currently ship to countries outside of Europe.
Any orders before 1pm will be dispatched within 3-5 days - Monday to Friday. The item will arrive within 5-10 business working days after purchase.
If you place your order on a Saturday or Sunday you can expect your item will be dispatched Thursday at the latest, and therefore you should receive your item on Friday or Monday.
If the item shows a delivery on or before date, this indicates that it is on pre-sale and is currently on its way to our warehouse. The item will be delivered to your door on or before the date specified.
For example, if the item says delivery on or before 4 November, delivery will occur on or before the 4th November. If the delivery on or before date changes after you have purchased and we haven’t contacted you, your delivery date range remains the same as originally stated at the time of your order.
Any questions please contact us.