8 Seater Rattan Cube Outdoor Dining Set with Parasol - Grey Weave
Our 8 seat cube set is perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining. One of the most versatile options for your garden with its compact design; the footstools fit under the seats which then tuck neatly underneath the glass-topped table.
4 x rattan chairs
4 x rattan footstools
1 x glass-topped square dining table with parasol hole
1 x 2x2m parasol in grey
Premium cushions in grey
8 seater/9-piece set in grey weave
No parasol base is required
Cube Dining Set Details:
- Low maintenance compact cube set for easy space-saving
- Table sizing: 74cm high, 111cm length and 111cm width
- Chair sizing: 90cm high, 53cm wide and 53 deep
- Stool sizing: 36cm high, 45cm wide and 45cm deep
- Premium seat cushions: 5cm thick foam with 200g polyester covers
- Premium stool cushions: 8cm thick foam with 200g polyester covers
- Cushion covers are removable and should be hand washed only
- Please check the dimensions graphic for more detailed information
- Please note: our rain cover is available to buy separately
- 5mm tempered glass-topped table
- Table acts as parasol base
- Polyester foam-filled cushions in grey
- The seat material is weatherproof PE Rattan
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Self-assembly is required
- Please note: delivery to destinations including Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, and any offshore Islands will incur a delivery surcharge. Please consult with our team for costs before purchasing
- Includes 2x2m parasol
- 160g fabric in grey
- Parasol features an easy-open crank mechanism
- Parasol can be tilted to adjust to the angle of the sun
- Pole Diameter: 3.8mm
- Height: 230cm
- Powder-coated steel pole in dark grey
Fantastic value for money, the footstools can also be used as extra seats for when you need double the chairs, or if you take the cushions off, they create perfect mini tables for when you need extra surface space - ideal for large BBQs and summer parties.
And for those times when you just want to escape the world and enjoy the summer air, our cube set provides you with the perfect spot in which to relax, pull out the footstools, put your feet up and sink into those soft padded cushions.
We strongly recommend that you store your parasol when not in use, especially during winter months. We do not recommend leaving your parasol out in poor weather or unattended in furniture when a gust of wind could cause damage. You should ensure your parasol is clean and dry to prevent any mould or mildew forming when folded and stored.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
Free Shipping in Ireland
• No custom charges or additional taxes will be added at checkout or on delivery.
• Other parts of Europe - including France, Germany, Spain, Italy - €50 delivery fee
• Rest of Europe - We deliver here regularly. Please call us on: 0186-569-2194 to arrange your purchase. Shipping costs apply.
•REST OF THE WORLD - Sorry we do not currently ship to countries outside of Europe.
Orders will be dispatched within 1-3 days - Monday to Friday. The item will arrive within 3-5 business working days after purchase.
If the item shows a delivery on or before date, this indicates that it is on pre-sale and is currently on its way to our warehouse. The item will be delivered to your door on or before the date specified.
For example, if the item says delivery on or before 4 November, delivery will occur on or before the 4th November. If the delivery on or before date changes after you have purchased and we haven’t contacted you, your delivery date range remains the same as originally stated at the time of your order.
Any questions please contact us.